Laser cutting allows to achieve any shape without need for further mechanical processing.
Advantages of our service:
- High quality and accuracy of cutting, up to 0,1 mm
- Possibility to make one item as well as series of many thousands
- 100% reproducibility of the details
- As a rule parts cut with a laser do not require additional processing
- Great savings of the material due to optimal placement of the cut parts on the sheet
Price offer – is determined after consideration of the documentation and drawings of the cut parts.
Drawings provided in the DGW or DXF (Auto CAD) format
Recommended scale 1:1 shortens production time and lowers preparation cost for the production.
We have the following lasers:
BYSPEED 3015 – BYSTRONIK
- Laser’s power 4,4 kW
- Used lenses 5”; 7,5”\
- Area of work X=3000 mm, Y=1500 mm, Z= 100 mm
- Maximum thickness of the cut sheets: structural steel 25 mm, stainless steel 20 mm, aluminium 10 mm
PLATINO HS1530 – PRIMA
- Laser’s power 3.5kW
- Used lenses 5’’; 7,5’’
- Area of work X=3000 mm, Y=1500 mm, Z= 115 mm
- Maximum thickness of the cut sheets: structural steel 20 mm, stainless steel 10 mm